Etiquetes

dimarts, 9 d’octubre del 2012

Introduce myself


Dear Sonia,

I’m writing this e-mail to introduce myself because I suppose that you want to know your students before we start this hard year. My name’s Eloi Güell and I’m 16 years old. I live in Castelló d’Empúries (between Roses and Figueres, I hope you know that). I love music and sports in general, especially football: at the moment I’m coaching a team of very little children and I’m also into football as a player.

My village is very quiet and that is great but sometimes I miss a bit of action. However, if I was to grow another time and I could choose the place, I would choose Castelló one more time. Here, my friends and me go to play football, meet in a park or at our places, in summer we can go to the beach by bike or by motorbike in a few minutes...  One of the things I miss is a place to go to party; there isn’t practically anything to it.

Now I’m doing Batxiller in the high school in Castelló and when I finish it, I want to go to the university but I still don’t know what university degree do.


Eloi

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada